You are of course a Pancake Lover! so you are in the right place, coz our blog we can named the heaven of pancakes, why! because here you find any kind of delicious pancake such as : banana pancakes, american pancakes, keto pancakes, pancake mix, Japanese pancakes, protein pancakes, buttermilk pancakes, souffle pancake, vegan pancakes, fluffy pancakes, blueberry pancakes, and healthy pancakes. Also you will learn how to make easy pancakes from scratch and surprise your lovers with best pancakes for breakfast.
Today we will learn how to make Souffle Pancake Ready! Let’s Go.
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon zest
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 3 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
How To Make it
- Beat the egg whites until they form stiff peaks.
- In another bowl, stir together the egg yolks, flour, ricotta, butter, sugar, salt and lemon zest. Mix well.
- Gently fold the whipped egg whites into the egg yolk batter. There should be small pieces of egg white showing when mixed.
- Heat skillet or griddle over medium heat. Grease lightly.
- Spoon out approximately 3 large tablespoons of batter for each pancake. Cook slowly for about 1.5 minutes, then turn the pancake over and cook for 30 seconds.
- Keep the pancakes warm in a 250 degree (F) oven until ready to serve.
- Serve with raspberry syrup and fresh raspberries.
- Combine corn syrup and raspberries in a small saucepan, and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for five minutes, and remove from heat.
- Allow to cool, then add lemon juice.
- Strain through a fine mesh strainer, pushing hard to remove the seeds.