You are of course a Pancake Lover! so you are in the right place, coz our blog we can named the heaven of pancakes, why! because here you find any kind of delicious pancake such as : banana pancakes, american pancakes, keto pancakes, pancake mix, Japanese pancakes, protein pancakes, buttermilk pancakes, souffle pancake, vegan pancakes, fluffy pancakes, blueberry pancakes, and healthy pancakes. Also you will learn how to make easy pancakes from scratch and surprise your lovers with best pancakes for breakfast.
Honey cloud pancakes with fruit. Light, eggy and sweet, they’re the perfect cross between a pancake and a Dutch baby.
- 1 egg (large or XL)
- 1 egg white (large or XL)
- 1/4 cup almond milk, slightly warmed
- 1/4 cup sweet rice flour
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 tablespoon clarified butter (or coconut oil)
- 1/2 cup fruit (strawberries, blueberries, peaches)
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1/4 cup fruit (your choice)
- dusting organic powdered sugar
How To Make it
- Preheat oven to 400
- In small bowl, whisk the egg white until soft peaks form (** or use a stand mixer)
- In a medium bowl, add the whole egg and sweet rice flour. Whisk until combined.
- Add salt, honey, and vanilla. Whisk again to combine
- Add the warm milk. Whisk one last time to combine
- Gently fold in the eggs whites with a spatula or wooden spoon
- Over a low temp on the stovetop, heat a 6″ oven proof skillet for a minute or two. Add the coconut oil and spread it around the pan as it melts .. making sure the inside is thoroughly coated
- Pour the batter in.
- Turn the heat to medium-low and cook the pancake on the stovetop for 2 or 3 minutes, or until the pancake is beginning to set at the edges
- Sprinkle some fruit on top
- Transfer the pan from the stovetop to the oven and bake for 7-8 minutes. You’ll want it to be poofed & golden .. with the middle set.
- Take it out of the oven .. drizzle with maple syrup (or honey) .. top with extra fruit .. sprinkle with powdered sugar