Surprise your family and enjoy these wonderful rolled pancakes with sour cream and banana on your next breakfast or brunch!
Total Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 4-5 servings
- 2 cups wholemeal flour, sifted 2 Tbsp. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1⁄4 tsp. iodised salt
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 medium eggs
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 4 medium banana, sliced sour cream, to serve chocolate syrup, to serve cooking oil spray
How To Make Pancake
1. Combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.
2. Mix together milk, eggs, water, and oil in a separate bowl. Stir in liquid mixture into the flour mixture until combined well.
3. Lightly grease a griddle or non-stick pan with oil spray and place over medium high heat.
4. Pour 1⁄4 cup batter onto the griddle or pan. Cook until brown on both sides. Transfer to a plate and cover to keep warm. Repeat procedure with the remaining batter.
5. Spread ricotta cheese on each pancake and top with banana slices. Roll it up to enclose filling.
6. Divide pancakes on serving plates. Drizzle with chocolate syrup and garnish with banana slices.
7. Serve and enjoy.