You are of course a Pancake Lover! so you are in the right place, coz our blog we can named the heaven of pancakes, why! because here you find any kind of delicious pancake such as : banana pancakes, american pancakes, keto pancakes, pancake mix, Japanese pancakes, protein pancakes, buttermilk pancakes, souffle pancake, vegan pancakes, fluffy pancakes, blueberry pancakes, and healthy pancakes. Also you will learn how to make easy pancakes from scratch and surprise your lovers with best pancakes for breakfast.
Today we will learn how to make Pancake with Raspberry Ready! Let’s Go.
You Might Like Also
HOW TO MAKE FLUFFY BLUEBERRY PANCAKES EASY
Give in to your sweet cravings with these wonderful pancakes served with yummy raspberry sauce.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 & 1⁄2 cup raspberries
- 1⁄4 cup raw sugar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 1⁄4 cups self-raising flour, sifted
- 2 Tbsp. powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 tsp. iodized salt
- 1 1⁄2 cup buttermilk
- 1 medium egg, lightly beaten
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- cooking oil spray
How To Make Pancake
- Place the raspberries, sugar, and water in a small saucepan, bring to the boil until thick or to your desired sauce consistency. Set aside.
- Combine the self-raising flour, powdered sugar, and salt in a large bowl. Make a well in the center. Add the buttermilk, egg, and butter. Using a wooden spoon, stir until just combined (do not over mix).
- Lightly spray a medium sized non-stick frying pan with oil spray. Place over medium heat.
- Pour 1/4 cup of pancake mixture into the pan and swirl to form round cakes. Cook pancake for 2 minutes or until small bubbles start to show on the surface. Turn to cook the other side for 1 to 2 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover with kitchen towel to keep warm. Repeat with remaining batter, spraying pan with oil if necessary.
- Divide pancakes on serving plates. Drizzle with raspberry sauce.
- Serve and enjoy.