Dorayaki Pancake Recipe
You are of course a Pancake Lover! so you are in the right place, coz our blog we can named the heaven of pancakes, why! because here you find any kind of delicious pancake such as : banana pancakes, american pancakes, keto pancakes, pancake mix, Japanese pancakes, protein pancakes, buttermilk pancakes, souffle pancake, vegan pancakes, fluffy pancakes, blueberry pancakes, and healthy pancakes. Also you will learn how to make easy pancakes from scratch and surprise your lovers with best pancakes for breakfast.
Today we will learn how to make Japanese Pancakes Dorayaki, Ready! Let’s Go.
A Read Later
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 3/4 cup milk
How To Make Pancake
- Mix flour and baking soda in a bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk eggs, sugar, and honey together. Add milk and mix well.
- Stir dry ingredients into egg mixture, and whisk until batter becomes smooth.
- Heat non-stick frying pan with a small amount of oil and wipe excess oil well. At medium low heat, drop 1/8 of a cup of batter onto the pan, like a pancake. Cook about 2 minutes until the surface of the pancake has a lot of bubbles and the edges become dry. Flip over and cook 1 more minute.
- Transfer to a plate and cover with a wet paper towel.
- Take one cake and place a heaping tablespoon of Anko (sweet red bean paste) and cover with another cake. Wrap it with plastic and press with hands. Pinch to seal the edges of the pancakes together.