You are of course a Pancake Lover! so you are in the right place, coz our blog we can named the heaven of pancakes, why! because here you find any kind of delicious pancake such as : banana pancakes, american pancakes, keto pancakes, pancake mix, Japanese pancakes, protein pancakes, buttermilk pancakes, souffle pancake, vegan pancakes, fluffy pancakes, blueberry pancakes, and healthy pancakes. Also you will learn how to make easy pancakes from scratch and surprise your lovers with best pancakes for breakfast.
To read after: FLUFFY PANCAKES WITH BUTTER AND HONEY AND 2 EGGS ONLY
Today we will learn how to make Healthy Orange Pancakes, Preparing this recipe on a Sunday morning is a perfect time to bond with your kids. They will surely love it!
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 2 cups self-raising flour, sifted
- 2 Tbsp. powdered sugar
- ¼ tsp. iodised salt
- ½ tsp. cinnamon, ground
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 medium eggs
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 medium orange, cut into wedges
- honey, to serve
- cooking oil spray
How to Make Pancake
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, salt, and cinnamon.
- Mix together buttermilk, egg, orange juice, and oil in a separate bowl. Stir in liquid mixture into the flour mixture until combined well.
- Lightly grease a griddle or non-stick pan and place over medium high heat.
- Drop ¼ cup batter onto the griddle or pan. Cook until brown on both sides. Transfer to a plate and cover to keep warm. Repeat procedure with the remaining batter.
- Divide pancakes onto 4 individual plates. Drizzle with honey. Serve with orange wedges.
Suggestions: SOUFFLE PANCAKE WITH HONEY CLOUD