You are of course a Pancake Lover! so you are in the right place, coz our blog we can named the heaven of pancakes, why! because here you find any kind of delicious pancake such as : banana pancakes, american pancakes, keto pancakes, pancake mix, Japanese pancakes, protein pancakes, buttermilk pancakes, souffle pancake, vegan pancakes, fluffy pancakes, blueberry pancakes, and healthy pancakes. Also you will learn how to make easy pancakes from scratch and surprise your lovers with best pancakes for breakfast.
Today we will learn how to make French Crepes Ready! Let’s Go.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp. caster sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. iodized salt
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 medium eggs
- 1/3 cup water
- ½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- jam or fruit preserve, any flavour
- cooking oil spray
How To Make Pancake
- Sift flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt into a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, water, vanilla extract. Gradually add the liquid mixture to the dry mixture. Stir to combine.
- Lightly grease a griddle or non-stick pan with oil spray and place over medium high heat.
- Drop ¼ cup batter onto the griddle or pan. Cook until brown on both sides. Transfer to a plate and cover to keep warm. Repeat procedure with the remaining batter.
- Spread jam or fruit preserve onto each pancake and fold 3 times to make triangles.
- Divide pancakes onto 4 individual plates.
- Serve and enjoy.
You Might Like: HOW TO MAKE A SOUFFLE PANCAKES WITH YOGURT