You are of course a Pancake Lover! so you are in the right place, coz our blog we can named the heaven of pancakes, why! because here you find any kind of delicious pancake such as : banana pancakes, american pancakes, keto pancakes, pancake mix, Japanese pancakes, protein pancakes, buttermilk pancakes, souffle pancake, vegan pancakes, fluffy pancakes, blueberry pancakes, and healthy pancakes. Also you will learn how to make easy pancakes from scratch and surprise your lovers with best pancakes for breakfast.
Today we will learn how to make Almond Pancake Ready! Let’s Go.
Suggestions: DELICIOUS EASY PANCAKE RECIPE
This pancake recipe is so healthy and delicious. Check out a health food store near you for some of the ingredients, if you can’t find them at your grocery.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 cup amaranth flour
- 1⁄2 cup arrowroot powder 1⁄2 cup almond meal
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. cinnamon, ground 1 1/4 cups almond milk 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- cooking oil spray blueberries, to serve
How To Make it
- Combine amaranth flour, arrowroot, almond meal, baking soda and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Whisk together the almond milk, oil, and honey until well blended, in a separate bowl. Gradually add the liquid mixture into the flour mixture. Stir until combined.
- Lightly grease a griddle or non-stick frying pan and place over medium high heat.
- Place 1⁄4 cup batter onto the griddle. Brown on both sides. Transfer in individual plates and serve with blueberries.
You Might Like Also: SOUFFLE JAPANESE PANCAKE