You are of course a Pancake Lover! so you are in the right place, coz our blog we can named the heaven of pancakes, why! because here you find any kind of delicious pancake such as : banana pancakes, american pancakes, keto pancakes, pancake mix, Japanese pancakes, protein pancakes, buttermilk pancakes, souffle pancake, vegan pancakes, fluffy pancakes, blueberry pancakes, and healthy pancakes. Also you will learn how to make easy pancakes from scratch and surprise your lovers with best pancakes for breakfast.
Today we will learn how to make Fluffy Pancakes with Maple Syrup, Ready! Let’s Go.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup wholemeal flour
- 2 Tbsp. caster sugar
- 1 ½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. bicarbonate soda
- ½ tsp. cinnamon powder
- 1 ¼ cups whole milk
- 2 medium eggs
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- cooking oil spray
- maple syrup, to serve
How To Make Pancake
- Sift flour, sugar, baking powder, and bicarbonate soda, and cinnamon into a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, and vegetable oil. Gradually add the liquid mixture to the dry mixture. Stir to combine.
- Lightly grease a griddle or non-stick pan and place over medium high heat.
- Drop ¼ cup batter onto the griddle or pan. Cook until brown on both sides.
Transfer to a plate and cover to keep warm. Repeat procedure with the remaining batter.
- Divide pancakes on serving plates and drizzle with maple syrup.
- Serve and enjoy.