You are of course a Pancake Lover! so you are in the right place, coz our blog we can named the heaven of pancakes, why! because here you find any kind of delicious pancake such as : banana pancakes, american pancakes, keto pancakes, pancake mix, Japanese pancakes, protein pancakes, buttermilk pancakes, souffle pancake, vegan pancakes, fluffy pancakes, blueberry pancakes, and healthy pancakes. Also you will learn how to make easy pancakes from scratch and surprise your lovers with best pancakes for breakfast.
Today we will learn how to make Delicious Easy Pancake, Ready! Let’s Go.
You might like also:
This pancake recipe is very easy to make, yet taste so good.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 4 serving
- 2 cups self-raising flour, sifted 2 Tbsp. caster sugar
- 1⁄4 tsp. iodized salt
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 medium egg, lightly beaten 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- cooking oil spray
- maple syrup or honey, to serve
How To Make it
- Combine the flour, sugar, and salt in a large bowl. Make a well in the center. Add the whole milk, egg, and oil. Using a wooden spoon, stir until just combined (do not over mix).
- Lightly spray a medium sized non-stick frying pan with oil spray. Place over medium heat.
- Pour 1⁄4 cup of pancake mixture into the pan and form round cakes. Cook pancake for 2 minutes or until small bubbles start to show on the surface. Flip over to cook the other side for 1 to 2 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover to keep warm with kitchen towel. Repeat with remaining batter, spraying pan with oil if necessary.
- Divide pancakes onto 4 individual plates. Drizzle with maple syrup or honey, if desired.
- Serve and enjoy.
Suggestions for you: SOUFFLE JAPANESE PANCAKE