You are of course a Pancake Lover! so you are in the right place, coz our blog we can named the heaven of pancakes, why! because here you find any kind of delicious pancake such as : banana pancakes, american pancakes, keto pancakes, pancake mix, Japanese pancakes, protein pancakes, buttermilk pancakes, souffle pancake, vegan pancakes, fluffy pancakes, blueberry pancakes, and healthy pancakes. Also you will learn how to make easy pancakes from scratch and surprise your lovers with best pancakes for breakfast.
Suggestions: JAPANESE PANCAKE WITH CHOCOLATE
Today we will learn how to make Chocolate Pancakes Ready! Let’s Go.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 2 medium orange
- 2 cups self-raising flour, sifted
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- 2 Tbsp. powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp. cocoa powder, sifted
- 1 ½ cups buttermilk
- 1 medium egg
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- cooking oil spray
- chocolate syrup, to serve
How To Make Pancake
- Cut the oranges into wedges. Set aside.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, powdered sugar, and cocoa powder in a large bowl. Make a well in the center. Add the buttermilk, egg, butter, and vanilla extract. Using a wooden spoon, stir until just combined (do not over mix).
- Lightly spray a medium sized non-stick frying pan with oil spray. Place over medium heat.
- Pour ¼ cup of pancake mixture into the pan and form round cakes. Cook pancake for 2 minutes or until small bubbles start to show on the surface. Flip over to cook the other side for 1 to 2 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover to keep warm with kitchen towel. Repeat with remaining batter, spraying pan with oil if necessary.
- Divide pancakes onto 4 individual plates. Top with prepared orange wedges and drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- Serve and enjoy.
You Might Like Also: HOW TO MAKE A CHOCOLATE PANCAKE